Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Great Disturbance in the Blog

As if a million comments suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...

That's right, I've just eliminated the opportunity to comment on any of my posts!

Now, I know what you're all thinking:


And you're right! Now, if you find something that you enjoy, and you want to share your enjoyment, or engage in an exchange of thoughts or ideas, you'll have to ACTUALLY CONTACT ME! And, if you're reading this, you probably know at least one way to contact me. We might even have an actual conversation over it sometime!

Forced IRL interaction via social media. It's a thing, kids. 

(But seriously, I have no idea exactly how many times I'd get emails saying that some robot spammer had left a comment on a random post from four years ago. Obnoxious.)