Sunday, September 4, 2011

v2, d409: Goals

Okay, here are the goals:

First draft of next script done: End of Sept.

First round of book revisions done: End of Oct.

New NaNoWriMo project done: End of Nov. (obviously)

These are ambitious goals, and there's a really good chance I'll fall short on at least one of them.  Especially if/when I find a part-time job in the evenings.  After all, it is Labor Day.  Stores will probably be hiring holiday help sometime next week.

Feel free to ask how I'm coming with these as the months roll by.  Not in an obnoxious, Hey-Are-You-Working-On-That sort of way.  But in a "Hey, how are you coming on your writing projects?  I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!"  And maybe a high five. 

I may never "make it," but dangit, it won't be for lack of trying.