Monday, August 8, 2011

v2, d392: Betrayal

No, I'm not talking about the Pinter play.

I'm talking about words.  For some reason, words and I are at odds right now.  Any time I sit down to write, the words I can grasp are not the ones I want to use.  I know the ideas I mean to communicate aren't that complicated, but I'll be darned if I can find a syntax adequate to present those ideas to others.  That's a big part of why you're getting such sporadic blogging on here.  It's just not working for me right now.  It's not quite the same thing as Writer's Block, because I've got a ton of stuff  I could be writing, both on this blog and in other places, and I'm even pretty sure how to go about it, but for some reason the actual Doing undoes itself. 

I'd say it's more bewildering than frustrating, honestly. Just know that I am trying.  My beloved vocabulary is just in the midst of a prolonged betrayal of sorts.