Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day Three-Hundred Thirty-Three: ...or maybe tomorrow

Tonite is not good, folks.

It's not bad, mind you, but it's not a good nite to be writing. This full week of 3-to-5 hrs of sleep/night plus full (and then some) days at work has taken a toll, and tomorrow I have to be at work at 6 a.m. This just don't be the night for startin' a new story, arr.

I did, however, figure out how it's going to work: see, apparently blogger won't let you do private posts in a public blog, nor public posts in a private blog. You gots to keep private things private and public things public, and ne'er shall the two mix. (Psh. Old-fashioned fuddy-duddies...) I can, however start a private blog, and link to that one from this one. So that's what I'll do. And you'll have to log on to read that blog, and the only way it'll let you do that is if you have a google or blogger account.

So.

If you already have one o them, you can just let me know what the email attached to it is, and then I can invite you to partake in the private blog. Otherwise, just send me whatever email you've got, and I'll invite you, and I think you'll still have to sign up for a google account.

I know, I know, it's probably not worth the effort, but still. There it is.

I will probably still be posting filler stuff on here while I'm writing over there. Shouldn't be a terribly long story.

But I've been wrong before.