Tuesday, April 13, 2010

v2, d44: Temporary Moratorium

Hey readers.

I'm taking a break.

I'm going to go ahead and work on a post with the details of our recent adventure in the emergency room, but I'm not going to bother sitting down to write it all out in one day.

And I'll pick back up on Day 45 and plug away until I reach 365. It'll be like nothing ever happened.

I'm really honestly just too busy to blog right now. It's part work, part life, and part family. They all demand a high amount of time, energy, and thought right now, and as much as I love daily blogging, and as much as Travis and Sherri look forward to it every morning ;-), it's just gotta come down a couple of notches on the priority list.

Both shows open next week; Alice opens next Wednesday and Foxes opens the following Friday. I should think that, once they are up and running, I'll be able to get back into the swing of this thing.

Until then, I'm working about 14-hour days and trying to take care of what I can around the house after 11 p.m. There's not a lot I can do to lighten the workload right now, but the 20-40 minutes I devote daily to FOMW can definitely be better spent elsewhere.

Just so everyone's clear: I'm doing fine! I'm happy! I'm tired and I suspect a bit more stressed than I realize, but I'm good.

And I look forward to telling you all about it in a little over a week and a half.

Behave, the Internet. Don't do anything exciting until I get back.

And for the rest of you all: first round of the playoffs starts tomorrow. Enjoy.

(Also, apparently there is orangutan kick-boxing in Thailand. That's weird. And if I learn any similarly earth-shattering happening during my moratorium, I'll find the two-and-a-half minutes necessary to pass it along to you all)