Thursday, April 1, 2010

v2, d32: Are April Fool's in decline?

Is it just me, or does it seem like April Fool's Day is getting less popular?

It may be just because I'm older, and thus so are my colleagues, but I only heard of one person I know getting pranked today. (Not counting Facebook pranks, because really, they don't count. Gee, you're pregnant? You're suddenly in a relationship? Suuuuure you are...)

Obviously, I'm not against a declining tend in AFD pranks. I think I stated on here last year that I'm really just not that fond of the day to begin with. Still, it felt like today was basically just a normal day around here(we have normal days around here?).

Worth noting: Kim and Robbie came up for a surprise dinner before Foxes rehearsal. Definite high point of the day.

Also worth noting: Exactly how tired am I lately? I fell asleep today during Teammates rehearsal. On the floor. During a scene that I was in.

Yup.