Wednesday, June 1, 2011

v2, d350: Midnight Confessions @ 4:22

Hey, you wanna know why I didn't blog anything last night?  Do you?  Do you want to know???

I was sleeping!  

I've decided to just take sleep wherever I can get it for now, so I went to bed at 9:30 last night.  I woke up again at 3:30 in the morning and stayed awake until about 7, when I slept for another 30 or 45 minutes before waking up for good.  Obviously, that's not going to work every night, but it's almost 4:30 and I still feel pretty good.  (No more tired than usual, at least)

So, you may be asking, why didn't you just blog when you were up between 3:30 and 6:30?  That's a valid question.  And I did think about it.  I ultimately decided not to, though, because I couldn't decide if a 4:45 a.m. blog should count as yesterday's entry or today's, so I just decided I'd miss yesterday and write something during a time that is more definitively today. 

In other news, Disneyland is opening the revamped StarTours this weekend.

In other-other news, the Stanley Cup Final starts tonight.  Game 3 between the Aeros and the Baby Sens is also tonight.  Some of you have asked what, exactly, a Canuck is.  Well, here you go.  Finally, here's a funny little item that makes me wish I were friends with a major video game programmer.