* Should have a new modem by the end of the week. Possibly Monday, though, since this is Easter weekend.
* Sorry, not writing about Barbara Bush today. Got called in to today's Big Hairy Important Meeting at the last minute, and that just sorta has a tendency to suck a lot of motivation/creativity out of you. Though the free lunch was appreciated.
* Speaking of food, I have yet to figure out what I'm going to be eating while my family is in Oklahoma this weekend.
* So glad I stayed up to watch the entirety of last night's LA/San Jose game. The Kings had a 4-0 lead just a minute and a half into the second period. The Sharks pulled their Cup-winning (last year with Chicago) goalie and came all the way back to win 6-5 in overtime. It was cra-zay. Also the first time in 26 years a team has come back from down four or more to win in the playoffs and just the fourth time ever (I believe; may have been fifth).
* Still not quite as impressive as the Miracle on Manchester.
* SWEEP! Aeros 2, Rivermen 1. Mike Yeo's boys do a fantastic job of putting away a gritty, scrappy Peoria team quickly. Now to sit back and rest while the rest of the league plays catch-up.
* Somebody please go to at least one Western Division Final game with me. Please. Please?
* Spaghetti-O's. That's what I'm eating while the family is gone. Spaghetti-O's.
* See ya later, alligator.