Monday, July 25, 2011

v2, d386: A) and B)

Hello friends.  I didn't blog all weekend.  That is because A) Saturday, Tarvis the Awesome set up a night out to see Captain America, which was pretty good and featured an Avengers teaser after the credits, and B) I accidentally went to sleep at about 9:30 on Sunday.  Woke at five this morning and had a pretty good day. 

I also won't be blogging the back half of this week, because I'm leaving on Thursday morning with eight preteens and two other adults to go to church camp.  Thursday through Monday.  Starting at 7:00 a.m. every day and going till lights out at 11:00 p.m.  Pray for me. 

So you'd think I'd have lots of good blogging for you today to make up for it, but I don't because A) I've spent a good amount of time working on my book blog already today (still haven't finished the entry) and I'm getting 'over' blogging for today, and B) what I have to share is far better than anything I could say anyway. 

This is on my heart tonight.  It's Colossians 3: 12-17. 

"12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."

So much good stuff packed in there.