Wednesday, August 11, 2010

v2, d141: FOMW Arcade

I know I keep saying "I'ma do that scientific thingy" and then I keep not doing it.  But you know me well enough to know I'll get around to it, right? 

What can I say?  It's an old technique I picked up from an old blogger pal of mine ;-)

Today was actually a fairly taxing day, mentally-speaking, at work.  That's not bad, I just ended up in more meetings and rehearsals than I had anticipated, and Kim wasn't feeling well after work so I ended up supervising the child, cooking dinner, and putting the child to bed.  All that to say I feel less like writing and more like playing video games tonite, and it's been a long while since I've had an arcade post.

So, place your freshly-pressed dollar bills into the machine and get your tokens.  You can play as long as you like, and please no punching the college kid in the giant mouse costume.  Welcome to FOMW Arcade.

First, we've got this game, which is a variation on the old helicopter theme combined with an old passion of mine.

Second, a simple strategy game that can pretty easily munch up vast quantities of your time, if you're so inclined.

Next, a fun game that has ONLY ONE LEVEL!

Same sorta thing, only more differenter.  I haven't bothered to play all the way through this one yet. 

And finally, have you ever wondered, "What if Pac-Man were really easy and based on Scott Pilgrim?"  Well, consider our fight...BEGUN!

Okay, kids, have fun.  Remember to lock up when you leave.