Thursday, November 18, 2010

v2, d211: Be careful, little mouth, what you say...

Sleeeeepyyyyy.....

Sorry for no posting yesterday.  For those who don't already know, we went back to the hospital again with more contractions.  Just like last time, they gave Kim a few shots and sent her home.  Unlike last time, they also gave us a prescription to bring home.  The medicine makes Kim a little jumpy/shaky, but she's handling it well.  We left for the hospital about 10 or so last night (had a good friend stay over and sleep on our couch in case Robbie woke up in the middle of the night--thankfully he did not) and got home around 2-2:30 a.m.  So, another long night.

Then, today was a rehearsal where not many people were feeling very good and then a meeting with the boss which went well-ish, but I'm really tired of having certain things brought up again.  And again.  And again.  Specifically because I'm in the room.  It's lame getting blamed for something that you didn't really do wrong. (Which is where tonite's post title comes from.  There are a LOT of snippy things I could have said today that, by the grace of God, I didn't say.  'Cause, fun as it is, my snark rarely makes people feel good)

After that, I hit a total mental breakdown, mostly because I didn't get a chance to eat lunch until 2:30.  Then I ate, had another cup of coffee, had a super-productive afternoon in the office, and had a lot of fun with my family at home tonight.  Also, a high-five-awesome trip to Wal-Mart. 

So, despite the fact that it's only 11, I think it's about time for bed.  I'm about to fall over out of my chair.  And that'd be bad, 'cause I might hit my head on the plastic trash can at my feet or the corner of my desk.  So I'ma go ahead and take old GG's advice on this one: