Saturday, November 6, 2010

v2, d201: Discretion is the Better Part of Blogging...

So, I've now nearly finished (only to delete) two blog posts already tonight.  The second was explaining why I decided not to finish the first.  Highlights:

*There once was a CHL team in Macon, Georgia, called the Whoopee.  Lest you miss the double entendre, they incorporated a bird and a bee into their logo.  One day, there was an incident at a game involving an opposing player, Macon fans, pink panties, and a mascot's head falling off. 

*Lubbock, Texas, legalized packaged liquor sales for the first time in 2009.  I learned this when I went there one time. 

*Sometimes, late-night blogging can be dangerous, because that which seems like a good/lucid idea at 2 in the morning often doesn't sounds so good/lucid ten hours later. 

So there you go.  A summary of two posts that I almost finished writing, but neither one of which you really wanted to read anyway ;-)