Thursday, May 5, 2011

v2, d330: The Now-Anti-Climactic Final Mad-Lib

Sorry, meant to post this earlier, but I accidentally fell asleep before 11.  Won't happen again. 

Also, I tried to jumble things up out of order when I asked for suggestions, but then when I tried to put them all back in place I forgot what went where, and I think I may have asked for a few too many transitive verbs or something, and so I just ended up switching some verb tenses around, but everything's in there.

I kinda want to know why some of these words remind you guys of me, though ;-)

THAT'S HOW THE MAD-LIB ENDS
(for reference)
 

Once upon a midnight Spiderman-esque
While I sneezed, quirky and orange,
Suddenly there came a BAZOOM!, as of someone apprehensively rapping.
Long ago, I heard that shark,
Often hilarious but seldom found.
A haunting Avalanche from decades past,
Big Sue had returned at last.

And I was like, “What’s up, Lil’ Buddy?”
And he was like, “Uh, I body-checked your boxing glove.
And I was like, ‘Shut up!”
And he was like,”Yeah and stuff.”
And then I was like, Huzzah!

And that’s how the Mad-Lib ends
Now you’ll hear the CHL my friends
We’re eating Sketti-O’s, we’re setting drumsticks.
I guess that’s how the Mad-Lib ends.

How nonchalantly I ran,
It was in the ornery January,
As each silly shotgun wrought its ghost upon the Five Iron Frenzy,
I heard a voice that forgot my robot
I saw what I could not weep for,
A movie I never could contrive,
There stood Hector Valdez at last determined!

“Where have you been these clever nanoseconds?”
I MSG’d him, sobbing through my raisins.
“I did not laugh by T-shirt or toddler,
What really sneezed is cynicism.”

And then I said, “Awesome!”
And he was like, “Yeah, I guess.
Oh by the way, those crazed rabbits belong to my dad.
And they’re not really crazed rabbits, they’re lederhosen!
Woot!

And that’s how the Mad-Lib ends
Now you’ll hear the CHL my friends
We’re eating Sketti-O’s, we’re setting drumsticks.
I guess that’s how the Mad-Lib ends.


And Perrin has slept,
His dying polka was “Never whack  that puck again.”
And Daniel the Duck’s put to sleep,
The sporks lay in a comic book,
As they slowly go extinct,
Like Abraham Lincoln.