Tuesday, May 17, 2011

v2, d340: prayer requests

I didn't want to mention this last night because I didn't want any mutual friends to learn about it via my blog, but now that I think the word is pretty well out there, I want to ask for prayer for two friends of mine who lost the baby that they had been carrying for 34 weeks.  Today they delivered the stillborn child and had a chance to hold him and say goodbye.  I won't use their names, but of course God will know who you're talking about.  Also asking prayers for a single mom in my Sunday school class who has to drive to New York with her children because her ex-husband is suing for full custody of their two kids despite being almost totally out of the picture for the last several years.  (Why New York?  Because apparently his mother is a judge in that state)