Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day Four: Less is NOT more...

Three hours of sleep last night. Brutal.

Two rehearsals today on three hours of sleep. I felt sorry for my actors in the Hero Squad rehearsal because, well, today was some pretty dang hard work for them. I'm so proud of this cast. They have been pouring their everything into this show for the past two weeks, and I think it'll really pay off when we open on the 28th.

I also felt sorry for my Secret Identity cast, not because I worked them particularly hard, but because by the end of the day I was a little bit delirious by the end of the day. I know some of my notes were completely off-the-wall, but eh. I was amusing myself.

To do tonite: Copy epic battle music to CD for each of the actors in Hero Squad.

To do very soon: revisions to Why the Bells Chimed script so it can go off to get published, finish The Dragon Wakes so Kim doesn't have to wonder what happens next, and rewrite The Girl Who Wore Golden Clothes so's I can get a reading done of it and possibly see if I can find someone who may want to write some music for it.

But first, the CD's. And then, sleep. If I'm lucky, more than three hours of it.