Monday, June 22, 2009

Day One-Hundred Sixty-Two: Moving on

All right, so yesterday was pretty miserable.

To be more precise: yesterday was fine; I was pretty miserable. Remember how I said I was going to bed at ten on Saturday? Yeah, it happened, but I couldn't fall asleep, so I got back out of bed and never settled to sleep until around three in the morning. It's been like that most of the week, but add the physical exhaustion of Saturday to it, and it made for a pretty lousy Sunday.

I was grumpy. That's an understatement. I did everything in my power to keep that from ruining everybody else's day; I actually did a pretty good job and not exploding at anybody. Some of the grouchiness bled over into this morning (after another night of 5-or-less hours of sleep), but I'm pretty good for now. On the way to work, I decided that today was going to be better than yesterday was.

So far, that's working out for me all right.

Oh, and it's Megashark Monday. (Doot doo, doot doot do doo)