Friday, September 18, 2009

Day Two-Hundred Fifty: Headaches

Well, I've still got that headache that woke me up last night (and, ultimately, allowed me to be up to try to settle Robbie back down to sleep when he woke up at around 2 a.m.). It's gotten better and worse as the day's gone by, but it's been there all the time in one form or other.

Normally, when I get one of these headaches, it's either a lack from lack of sleep, lack of water, or lack of caffeine. (Note: Caffeine = another exception to the i before e rule; tho technically, this i after e is after a c, just not directly after it) Today, I had a plethora of each, and a couple of aspirin to boot, and while everything seemed to help, nonetheless, once again here we are. (Another melody I'll sing...)

Whoa. That was a blast from the past.

Incidentally, I'm unable to find a Guinness World Record for longest-tenured headache. I know I'm nowhere near, but I was curious. However, the longest leg hair on record is 6.5 inches.

That's gross.