Thursday, June 24, 2010

v2, d104: Less bleh

Feeling a little better today. Better enough to go to work, anyway, which is good, because there are a few loose ends I needed to tie up before leaving for vacation.

Oh yeah, that's tomorrow.

I think we're all really excited about going. Somehow, Robbie got it in his head that we were going today, so when we told him we needed to get in the car to go to school (instead of, say, Kansas) he started crying. Poor kid. Tomorrow, little guy. One more day.

Oh hey, here's a movie I'd heard about but knew nothing about until I saw this. You should know about it, too. I guess it's kinda like The A-Team meets The Bucket List?



And since we're having fun, here's the fantastic US/Canada clip from last night's NHL Awards show. Possibly the best part of the night:


To quote a character from my son's favorite movie, "I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

I was also going to embed or link to the Cirque du Soleil performance from last night's show, because I know some of my readers are into that, but that particular clip is not linkable or embeddable, so if you're interested you'll have to go do video.nhl.com and search for it yourself. It was from the Beatles show in Vegas.

Okay, I'll drop a note when we get where we're going tomorrow!