Saturday, January 29, 2011

v2, d266: It was bound to happen.

I'm not going to complain.  With all the stress, the lack of sleep, the busy schedule, and the frequently-unhealthy eating, I was bound to get sick at some point in this process.  Praise the Lord it didn't happen until Kim was able to be up and on her feet. Not that I made her take care of everything today while I sat around feeling miserable, but she was able to do a fair share, and that was a huge, huge help. 

For some reason, whenever I get a nasty headcold like this, I become twelve again.  All I want to eat are tortilla chips and Spaghetti-O's.  Which is funny, because Spaghetti-O's aren't good for me.  I know, they're not "good" for anybody, but I've got a mild allergy to tomatoes, so any time I eat something with T-sauce (Spaghetti-O's. for example, or most pizzas) it's bad.  Nevertheless, that's what I want. And when I'm sick and alone, I usually go out to the store and get that. 

When my wife is here, I don't get that. But tuna macaroni was a pretty good substitute. 

Taking Kim to church tomorrow.  She's awfully excited about that. Hoping I feel worlds better in the morning, because I know I would not have enjoyed sitting through church at any point today! 


Believe it or not, that's the most interesting thing I've got to blog about tonight. Anything else would require too much concentration, and my head has been a bit fuzzy (not literally) pretty much all day, so I don't trust myself to concentrate successfully.