Friday, February 20, 2009

Day Forty: I went on a trip and I brought a...

You know those word games where you basically just have to think of something that starts with the same letter as your first name? 'I came to church camp and I brought a...' 'My name is Will and I like...' 'I'm going on a trip and I'm bringing a...'

Terribly clever and original, those games.

Every time I teach a class in our Theatre Arts Academy, I play some variation of that game, because I'm so horrible with names that I need people to say them as often as possible as early as possible. Especially because I know everybody's just going to change clothes the next day (hopefully) so I have to actually associate their names with their FACES, which is HARD!

Anyway, I'm going on a trip to Dallas tonight. I'll be back tomorrow to report if anything interesting happened or occurred to me on the trip.

Oh, and I'm bringing my wallet.