Monday, February 2, 2009

Day Twenty-One: What a game!!!

Man. Was that ever a WEIRD Super Bowl!

From Pittsburgh's opening drive TD take-back (which was, I think, the right call) to their end-of-first-half 100 yd interception return which was almost taken back (which I wasn't as sure on, which I suppose means it was the right call according to the rulebook) to the (seemingly) fifteen consecutive Arizona penalties to the major 4th-quarter comeback from Kurt Warner's boys to the last-minute heartbreak and the (apparently) non-reviewable fumble with five seconds to go. Crazy, crazy times all around.

So it appears I was right about the winner, but wrong about the game. It was a great game to watch, and I had a good time hanging out at the church for the first three quarters (before Robbie was too sleepy to stay any longer).

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Time to get not-enough sleep so I can go back to work tomorrow!