Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day Forty-Six: Phew

I'm trying to find a way to say that this day really beat me down, but I can't find the right words for it.

This is why I don't write more "downer" blogs; I'm really bad at putting my own struggles into words.

I seem to have this trouble when I'm directing, too. I think in pictures and images, I think, and that doesn't translate well when communicating to others. Especially with written words.

I need to read more. I need to work on my vocabulary. I used to be really smart. Those were good times, man.

Good times.

Anywho, I don't really want anybody to worry about me, because there's really no reason to worry. Not yet, anyway. There may very well be soon, and I will be sure to let you know when and if that time comes.

For now, please just keep me and my workplace in your prayers. These are tough times, and in ways we haven't made them any easier for ourselves.

I will say, however, that these are the days for which God gave us families, friends, junk food, lolcats, and Louie.

Yes, in that order.

Side note: Hero Squad vs. the Princess Snatchers closes tomorrow, so if I'm drawing a blank and blogging time tomorrow I may offer a retrospective. (But maybe not. You may be sick of hearing about that show by now. Well, as I said, it'll all be over tomorrow ;-) )