Saturday, March 19, 2011

v2, d305: This is Sherri's fault

That's a phrase I've thrown out often the past few days (It's Sherri's fault) because I "pick on" Sherri far more than I pick on any of my other friends. But she's been truly amazing these past few days.  Isaac started having trouble staying content late at night this past week, so I've been running on 3 to 3.5 hours of sleep for a couple of days.  Kim and I have both been more exhausted these past few days than we have been since Isaac was born, and Sherri's been a huge blessing and will probably be as tired as we are once she drives home tomorrow. 

However, it is her fault that I haven't been blogging these past few days.  We'll pick it back up with a recounting of last night's trip to the Houston Ballet tomorrow night when she's gone.