Saturday, May 8, 2010

v2, d59: Make Me Sleepy

Putting my son to bed this evening ended up turning into a five-hour nap on my son's bedroom floor. Whoops.

Hopefully, that's not the last of the sleep I get this evening. It's 3:06 a.m. right now and I'm about to head to my own bed with my library book. My intention is to wake up at 9 a.m., because I have a performance at HPL of all places and we need to be there at 11:15, and blah-blah-blah load the van, grab lunch on the way, etc.

Enjoyed the midnight showing of Iron Man 2 last night. Pretty sure I only stayed up marginally later than I would have had I not gone to the flick, so no real worries. Also had a very good day at work today, I think. Had our post-production meeting of Alice, which means I guess I'm officially not directing anymore, so that's kind of a bummer. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll know what my next project is going to be. If I'll have a "next project" coming up anytime soon, that is. As always, I'm learning never to take this sort of thing for granted.

Good night, my friends! Enjoy your weekend!