Sunday, May 30, 2010

v2, d82: Pool Party!

Today, my entire family-in-law invaded the pool. It was pretty awesome. We kind of took turns passing Robbie around, cleaning debris from Friday night's storm out of the pool, and just sort of relaxing. Even Kim got in the water, and I think the last time I saw her go swimming was when we went to California in the summer of 2008. We decided to get out of the pool when the massive claps of thunder started.

Darn storm.

It also moved our picnic inside.

Tomorrow is going to be a beach day. I don't know what the beach will look like for Memorial Day. I'm guessing pretty crazy crowded. That's okay, though. I generally enjoy big family outings, especially when beaches are involved.

Meanwhile, my back is getting slightly better.

Hm..what else is going on...

I have a new "feature" I want to try, but I'm going to wait until my living room isn't also a guest bedroom so I don't have to worry about being up so late.

As it is, I'm going to finish up a script that I'm sending in for publication. If you can, please pray for this. I really need to find a way for this writing hobby to start paying. Forget college, I got to put this kid through day care, first!