Tuesday, May 18, 2010

v2, d70: Yip.

You know what your day is missing? Do you?

Wait, you don't?

Don't worry, that's all right. I know what your day is missing.

These guys:



Look at that! They're mooing at a phone! I mean come on, that's just awesome!

Also, I love how they hide behind their own lower jaw when frightened or threatened.



RADIO! RADIO! RADIO!




I never noticed exactly how similar Guy Smiley is to Kermit. Voice, mannerisms, everything. Geez, Hensen, how did we let you get away with this stuff?!?

I'm kidding.



I very distinctly remember wondering, as a child, how in the world those pigs got into space. Is there just a ring of pigs between the moon and the Earth that I'm not aware of?

Okay, just one more, and then we're done.



All together now: AWWWWWWWW!!!!

There. Now your day is no longer lacking in Yip-Yips.

Thanks to Muppet Wiki for helping me track down the clips.