Friday, May 28, 2010

v2, d80: Refrain

Well, here we go again.

During this morning's performance of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (in the waiting room of the Texas Childrens' Cancer Center), I pulled something in my lower back. It's not terrible; I can still move. It's certainly not comfortable. This seems to happen to me once a season (though I actually can't remember it happening during 08-09). Kinda ruins my plans to go for a jog on my lunch break, though.

I do have another ILL book at the library. I may walk down there to pick that up.

Kim is home. Had a really nice drive out to the airport to pick her up. Parked on the top level of the parking garage, because I love the night air on the top of the Hobby parking garage (when it isn't terribly muggy). Great view of the city skyline, too. Plus, the moon was ginormous. (Ginormous apparently isn't a problem for this computer's spellcheck. But "spellcheck" is. Odd)

Today is pretty hot. For those out-of-towners who check this blog, it's been in the 90's pretty much every day this week. I know it just gets worse as the summer goes on, but really, the weather the rest of the year is pretty awesome down here, so I can handle the terrible and evil summer months.

It's the end of the month. Payday today! I want to go to an Astros game sometime soon.