Tuesday, May 4, 2010

v2,d56: Happy Not-Actually-My-Birthday

My track record with planning parties/social events is fairly dreadful. So I was very, very glad that tonight went off so well.

A group of 25 folks, either coworkers or significant coworkers or Dave (who deserves his own category because, hey, he's Dave), joined me for a night of fun at the Astros game. The game itself was a little on the dull side, but I can't think of a ball game I've been to that's been more enjoyable. I'm pretty sure everybody had a good time, and the weather was perfect. I kid you not, perfect.

Fortunately, some of my photo-minded friends got quite a few pictures, so hopefully they make their way to flickr soon. Thanks to everybody who helped make tonight a success. Especially the people who made my burger at the ballpark, 'cause wow. It made me happy.