Monday, July 12, 2010

v2, d115: Yeah, I dunno what I was going to say...

I almost wrote a shuffblog today. I came up with a fun idea for a Top 7, but it's going to require a bit more thought. Don't have the time for a RNGOTM right now because I'm forcing myself to re-write my novel for at least half an hour every night. I think the further into that I get, I'll probably hit you all with a guest blog from that world at some point.

In the meantime, there are several things in the works that I really can't talk about yet. The first Big Change I alluded to a few days ago is the new baby, which I insinuated in yesterday's blog and proclaimed boldly over Facebook last night. We're thrilled. I can't wait to get to know this new little guy/girl. The other big things must all be secrets, at least online, for now. I believe good, stressful things are coming.

But they may not be.

In other news, starting to feel like a writer again, which means now I'm behind on my reading and, from time to time, my blogging. Oh world, why won't you just let me have my hobbies and leave me be!!!

Kidding.

Sorta.

All right, back to work!