Sunday, July 4, 2010

v2, d108: Vacation Recap?

We're home, we had a good week, we saw some folks, did some stuff. The ride back had some...complications...that I will keep from you. For your own good. But it took a little longer. We're all pretty tired.

Usually, I get back from vacation and I'm totally relaxed and refreshed and refocused and ready to get back to stuff. This time is totally different. For the first time, I'm not sure I'm ready for the stuff that is coming next. I don't necessarily wish we could stay away for longer, but I'm not entirely sure I want next week to start tomorrow, either. It's an odd feeling, for me at least.

Big things. Big things may be happening. Starting tomorrow. Watch this space for more.

And more videos, of course. And more hockey tidbits. And hopefully something amusing from time to time.

Also, read a Western. Especially if you haven't read one before. Broaden your horizons.

Do it.