Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day Three-Hundred Eighteen: Guest Blog #4: Christa

I'm so stoked to have my family in town! I'm also stoked that my sister is going to guest blog for me tonight!!!

For those of you who don't know my sister, you should, because she's awesome. She's probably the reason I'm so cool.

As usual, the views and opinions expressed below do not necessarily...yada yada yada. Enjoy!

**********
Okay, so first of all, I'm really not all that cool. I teach band, after all, and although band geeks rock, we all know that we aren't cool. Ever.

This whole blogging thing is pretty stressful. I don't see how you people do it! I've been starting and restarting this thing like 5 times already, and I have other things to do, but I can't find a thought and stay with it. Stupid ADD. Anyway, I guess I am writing this in tribute to all of you who can come up with a topic, actually write about it for more than two sentences without getting bored, and post blogs day after day without losing inspiration. You are all my heroes. Way to be.

And Happy Thanksgiving.
-christa