Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day Three-Hundred Ten: Filler

Still need to take some more time to process the events of the evening. Well, event, really. Singular. The preview performance of Do You Hear What I Hear. Went very, very well, and I'd like to write a nice, well thought-out post in response. But tonight my head hurts from the coughing (yes, it's still going on, and yes, I'm now considering going to a doctor if it doesn't go away by the weekend.

Anywho, this song came up twice today, once on my iPod shuffle, and just now on my home computer's iTunes shuffle, so apparently I'm meant to share it.

And if that's not your style, everybody loves Swedish goal celebrations gone horribly awry:

He's okay, folks. He's okay!

Finally, one last farewell nod to the awesome Perfect Blue Buildings blog, because let's face it, without PBB, there's no WBW. Plain and simple.