Monday, November 16, 2009

Day Three-Hundred Nine: Top Ten Reasons to Come See Do You Hear What I Hear?

So back in the day, I used to do mass email Top 10's for just about every show I was in. And though I'm not in Do You Hear, I'm not really "in" many shows these days, so since I wrote it, I think that counts.

Unfortunately, it means that my stock #10, "I do all my own stunts!", is no longer applicable.

Anywho, here are the top ten reasons you should come see Do You Hear What I Hear?

10. Because you need a little Christmas to hold you over 'till Thanksgiving.

9. It's finally coldish outside! This may be your one week to see a Christmas play while it's actually coldish outside!

8. Versus only shows hockey games on Monday and Tuesday nights, and you need something classy the rest of the week.

7. Most of the shows are in the morning, and it's better than being at work!

6. It's less expensive than an evening ticket to 2012 or Twilight: New Moon.

5. It's nothing like either 2012 or Twilight: New Moon.

4. Because you want to show support for your favorite Wannabe Wordslinger.

3. This right here.

2. Tin whistle solo!

And the #1 reason to come see Do You Hear What I Hear? is...

1. Ta-Daa the Acting Bug will be there.

I think. Maybe.