Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day Three-Hundred Five: "It's a good thing we've got the Rotunda, cuz she really drives us bats!"

Some days (such as today) can be very good work days, but one thing can happen with a few minutes left that really just makes you mad, and it ruins your entire drive home and seems to put a damper on the day as a whole, whereas if the crappy thing had happened around lunch time, you'd totally have gotten over it.

So, rather than focus on the "Hulk smash!" moment from the end of the day, I choose to focus on the exciting information I learned this morning:

Theoretically, it IS possible to hang something around the interior wall of our in-the-round children's theater! Also within the realm of possibilities: ramps over the staircases!

I don't know if I'll ever utilize either piece of knowledge, but the possibilities are, at the very least, intriguing!

By the way, our children's theater is opening a Christmas show that I wrote, Do You Hear What I Hear?, next week. Official opening is Wednesday morning, but there's a public preview performance (or PPP) on Tuesday night, too. I haven't really had a lot to do with this production (aside from writing it, of course), so it's always exciting for me to see my stuff brought to live through others' artistic visions. Consider yourselves invited!

(Well, you know. Invited to pay money to come see the show at some point between Tuesday and Christmas. Which is kinda a sucky invitation--Hey, come pay to see us!--but there it is)