Friday, May 29, 2009

Day One-Hundred Thirty-Eight: I Hate It When That Happens

Dang.

I thought of something awesome to blog about this afternoon while I was driving. Now? No clue what it was. I am exceedingly tired, especially for 8:12 p.m., and that's probably a factor, but I've got nothin' for ya.

Stanley Cup Final starts tomorrow. It's going to be a crazy-good series. One of those that, quite honestly, could go either way, depending on who's healthy and who gets some key bounces. I'd do a long preview, but let's face it, I've said just about everything I have to say about these two teams when previewing the last three rounds. My best guess: Penguins in six. Go Pens.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll try to come up with something entertaining tomorrow, tho Kim and I are actually going out on a date tomorrow night (GASP!) thanks to my parents being in town to watch the baby, so we'll see what happens.