Monday, May 11, 2009

Day One-Hundred Twenty: Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That (I'm gonna update this later tonite)

Tomorrow, I start work on a new show. Hooray!

It's a script that makes Biff, Bang, Kapowie! look like Pulitzer material. Hm....

We begin rehearsal for The Riddle of the Rainbow tomorrow afternoon. The children's musical opens June 5th and runs through June 24th, if anybody wants to catch it. At least, that's what I was told at one point, but looking at my calendar on the wall, that makes no sense. Hold on, I'm going to the web site to check.

*Awesome "on hold" music plays*

According to our web site, the show closes on June 20th. That makes so much more sense. I wonder why I originally had June 24th written down?

So, not a whole lot of time to rehearse, followed by not a whole lot of time to perform. However, I'm excited. I'm generally never as happy as I am when working on a show, especially a kids' show. (This is no surprise to anyone, I'm sure) I'm kinda-sorta what might be considered somewhat of the protagonist, if this show has a protagonist.

CRAP! I just remembered I have to go pick up my package from UPS TODAY!!! Or they'll ship it back!

I GOTTA GO!!!

*post abruptly ends!*