Monday, October 19, 2009

Day Two-Hundred Eighty-One: A.D.D.

The tireder I get, the harder it is for me to focus on one thing for an extended period of time. And I generally have trouble with focus anyway (which is part of the reason I fear my 4th-6th grade "Observation and Concentration" class has been so miserable). Thus, when I get a cool idea for something fun to post that may take upward of 25 or 30 minutes, I get a few sentences into it and then get distracted by something shiny, so I end up telling my old lion-crocodile-snake story instead.

It's a good one.

What this means for you, tonight, is that you will not get any Herculoids commentary, which is kinda sad because I'm really looking forward to doing some Herculoids commentary. There's just so much that warrants commenting!

Today was the first Secret Identity booking of the year. In a lot of ways, it felt like THE first booking of the year, even though we've had three Lion bookings already. Probably because this was the first time all four of us went out together and the first time we went into a school. The kids didn't clear out of the cafetorium until ten minutes before curtain. Fastest sound check ever. Also didn't meet our contact until just before the show. Unusual. Decent show, though. Had fun.

Don't like the hair-graying stuff I have to use for this show, though.

Ugh. About to fall asleep at the computer. That's not good. G'nite, kids!