Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day Two-Hundred Eighty-Two: Blog Fail

Well, I failed.

I didn't post anything yesterday.

I fully intended to, mind you, but I accidentally fell asleep at about 8 p.m. This basically never happens, or when it does happen I always wake up again at 1 a.m. and am then awake until 4-ish, so I post then. Last night, however, I slept pretty much from 8 until 7 this morning. I was so tired, my body seemed to forget its usual war against my sleeping habits and just crashed.

Now, it's 7:30 a.m. as I write this, and most of you won't bother to check this blog to see if I posted anything last night for at least another hour, so I could just lie and say "Hey, I'm posting after you went to bed!" After all, it wouldn't be the first time that had happened. But really, you deserve better than lies and deceit. So, I apologize and admit my shortcoming.

So starting tonight, we start back over at Day One!!!

No, no we won't.