Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day Two-Hundred Sixty-Six: Zombies

I hate zombies. I hate zombie video games, I don't enjoy theoretical conversations about zombie attacks, I find zombie literature obnoxious, and with the notable exception of Shaun of the Dead, I hate zombie movies. I don't like the concept, I don't like the execution, and I'm constantly feeling overwhelmed by zombie pop-culture references.

I don't fault all my friends and coworkers who love zombies. I'll never tell someone not to enjoy zombies, and I'll never roll my eyes or try to make anyone feel uncomfortable when the conversation inevitably turns to the walking dead. I can be a good sport. But I'm sick of zombies, and I've felt the need to vent that for a couple of days, and I couldn't think of anything else to blog about tonight.

Next time, on RandomRant: I'll tell you how I feel about lima beans!!!