Thursday, March 18, 2010

v2, d18: Short-changed

Sometimes, when you see a really short, fairly content-less blog, you start to assume that I didn't write very much that night. Often, that's not the case.

I've written quite a bit more than I'm publishing tonight because I'm hitting the delete key a lot. A lot is happening. More than I can process. And in far more lives than just mine. It feels as if God is lining up the pieces for whatever His next big play is going to be. And I can definitely see the seeds of resistance.

And that's vague. But if I try to go into any more details, it just gets unintelligible. I don't see the big picture right now. My family, my workplace, I don't see the big picture. Nobody seems to. All I can do is pray for the light to see the next few steps and the faith to know that the destination at the other end of the fog is a place worth struggling toward.

Today was weird, by the way. And tomorrow's one of those meetings that I honestly dread. I need to keep my focus, because I feel like there's a lot of goings on that are trying to distract me from the things that are truly important.

Note to readers: don't freak out. Everything's fine and is going to be fine. I promise I'll explain all of this whenever I figure it out. :-)

And I apologize if you feel short-changed with vague, fairly ominous-sounding blogs. I'll post a silly video tomorrow to make up for it ;-)