Monday, March 23, 2009

Day Seventy-One: Time warped

So this is unusual.

I'm sticking with the "real" numbering in my catch-up blogs, meaning that the next posts will go 68, 72, 69, 73, 70, 74, and then we should be back to regular numbering. (Side note: Seventy-one? Really? That's, like, close to a hundred!) If this is too confusing, let me know, and I will quite possibly not do it again in the future.

Or, I may continue to operate in a similar fashion simply because it is confusing.

Anywho, we're back from our vacation in Oklahoma. I'd like to tell you how awesome it was and why, but I think I already wrote about that yesterday, and then you'd be getting rehash when we get to day seventy's post on Thursday (which will actually be Day Seventy-Four). Thing is, I'm not entirely sure what I said on days sixty-eight through seventy, and so I'm hesitant to talk about anything from the last week for fear of giving you reruns so soon.

Therefore, this may be an awkward time for us all, but we're going to get through it. Things will be running normally once again come this weekend.