Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day Sixty-Six: Want to get away??

I don't particularly want to get away, but off we go to Oklahoma!

It's not that I don't want to go to Oklahoma, it's more that I don't really want to leave Houston right now. There's a lot going on here that I hate leaving for five and a half days. And I am looking forward to the time with Kim's family (and hopefully some with my folks this weekend if possible and some OKC friends), and there's the chance I'll get to step into the pulpit for some preaching Sunday morning, and that's something I haven't done for awhile. Nevertheless, I'm a little bit sad about leaving just now.

Ah, duality!

Anyway, I'll keep my laptop and do some blogging while I'm away, and we'll get double posts next Monday through Thursday till we're all caught up again. (And there's plenty to blog about, too)

Until then, adios. And here's hoping there's someone to pick us up from the airport when we get home on Monday! ;-)