Monday, March 16, 2009

Day Sixty-Four: Wiggy math

You probably think I missed a couple of days, but I didn't.

See, my sister-in-law is over, and as a result my Internet time is wonkified. Plus, Saturday and Sunday were both packed, and guests sleep in the living room, so I can't be up on the living room computer late like I normally am. Fortunately, I had my laptop with me, so I did my blogging on there so I could copy and paste it here today.

Which is what I've done! Scroll down and you'll find Saturday's post. I'll post two a day until I'm caught up. (Which will be tomorrow)

Sorry I forgot to warn you. Here's a fair warning: I'll be out of town and someplace with no Internet access from Wednesday night through next Monday afternoon. I'll similarly type while I'm away and two-post until we're all caught up. It does, however, mean the numbering will be all wonky until everything is normal again.

So there's your warning.

Now, I haven't got a ton of time for blogging this morning, and I've got quite a bit of work to do, but hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to fill you in on my weekend. It was a fantastic one, folks. Probably the best weekend I've had in months.

If not, I'll post some silly limericks.