Sunday, December 12, 2010

v2, d228: Shhhh!!!

We have to blog quietly tonight.  Kim is asleep on the couch.  She's been having major trouble falling asleep tonight.  Every time she would doze off on the bed, she'd start coughing so hard she'd wake up again.  I hate that there's nothing I can do to make her feel more comfortable.  I wish this coughing thing would hurry up and move on.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop on here to say the church musical seemed to go well.  There were sixty-two people in the musical.  We usually run a little less than two hundred on a Sunday morning, so a sixty-two member cast is pretty ambitious.  I think we used just about every costume we had in stock: Biblical, Victorian, Renaissance, you name it.  It was pretty epic, by our standards.  As usual, I had to work during all of the rehearsals, so I just got a quick crash course from the other scroll-reading guys and, when it was my turn, hit my mark and read from the scroll.  Boom.  Merry Christmas. 

Okay, I'm out.  Gonna let Kim sleep in a nice quiet living room.